Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Leave of Absence

I keep meaning to blog, but I made a critical mistake. I began to read The Children of the Promise books and I can't stop. I'm taking a little break now, but in 5 minutes, my nose will be glued to the pages again and I will ignore everything until I am done. Which is why I have stayed up well past any sane semblance of bedtime the last few nights. I am in the middle of book #4. And there are 6. So I may return to real life soon. I may post the cute pix of us bowling then. Plus, I got a great shot of the kids this morning. However, if I go upstairs to get the camera to download the pictures, I'll never make it back down here. I already hear the book calling me....

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh I love those books, is that series the first or second series, I can't remember. Is this in WWII? Have a fun and enjoy.

Heather said...

I just read them... Adam got me the series for my birthday. Have fun reading them.