Last night the 3 girls went to bed. After a manner of speaking, I mean. Callie and Marian giggled and faught and whispered and wandered around the hall for a while. Eventually, it was mostly quiet. Marian was quietly in her bed, and Callie finally settled down to sleep in the hall. I went up to check on her and I heard distinctive rustlings behind Delaney's closed door. Curious, and knowing she was out of bed, I opened the door.
Sure enough, Delaney was out of her crib. (She learned to do that on her Utah trip.) Even more interesting than that, is the fact that her pjs were on the floor, and she had dressed herself in a short sleeve shirt and purple pants. Amazingly, she had put them on correctly, in the dark! My silly, silly girl!
She was most upset when I tried to put her jammies back on. Apparently, she no longer wants footie pajammas. So I had to find a 2 piece set for her to wear. And then I tucked her in and I think she went to sleep!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

2 comments:
Oh fun times when the toddler can get out of bed. Those dresses are cute. I love marian's face in Callie's picture, it doesn't look like a silly face it's really cute of her. Mirian looks a lot like you and the rest all look a like, Especially Delaney and Callie, Delaney looks like Callie as I remember her.
Isn't Delaney a bit young for being able to dress herself???? I actually can't remember how old children are when the learn to dress themselves and for all I know, my 17 month old is just horrible delayed because she can only take her shoes off (for which I am most grateful for.) Not looking forward to the climbing out of the crib stage as it means the end of sleeping great. Both of my big kids did that at 18 months.
Post a Comment