Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bowling and Funny Faces

So, I have been reading, and doing little else that's not on the must-do list. Now I must make up for that. I took pictures, therefore, I am required to share. Fine, I don't HAVE to, but what's the point of having cute kids if you can't show everyone how adorable they are?
We went bowling on New Years day. The kids had fun for 10 minutes, then ditched the bowling for the arcade. Delaney and Callie hung around to bowl and it was successful enough. Delaney even bowled a strike (spare? Sorry, I bowl a 60 and think that's good, so of course I don't know the difference between a strike and a spare!). Here are shots of the fun.

Here is Joshua in one of the 3 frames he actually rolled the ball. He did enjoy it, but it was hard to compete with the arcade.

There's my big girl! That was one of the heavier balls too... Wait, maybe it was only the 9 pounder. This was right before she knocked out all the pins and won a free game!

Marian did pretty well. She liked bowling, but when Joshua called, she went running away to the video games.


Callie was a trooper! She bowled for Joshua and Marian and still asked if it was her turn! She had a good time.



And, I realized I had not taken a group shot in a while. Since church is now at 11am, we had plenty of time Sunday morning, and I made them sit for a picture. It took 8 shots and this is the best one.


I know. For the best one, its not too great. But it is better than the next one!




Yeah, I tell them they can make silly faces and this was what I get.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love the last shot, especially Delaney. That is a great face.