Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Beautiful Red Dresses!

While in Utah, Dan's mom got matching dresses for all the girls. She also got the same dressed for my Sister in Law's 3 girls, so all 6 kids have matching dresses. I think that is so cute! And the dresses are beautiful. The girls loved them. Of course they had to wear them today! Once they had them on, I had to take lots of pictures. And then I tried to get a group shot of my incredibly uncooperative children.

My 3 lovely princesses. You can't tell, but I did all their hairs in 2 ponytails with red ties. They all matched!


Marian is trying to make a silly face. Callie was looking so cute, I wanted a picture of it and Marian wanted to sneak in on it.

Callie was having a good morning and was very cheerful and she really really wanted her picture taken.... 100 times!


This is Marian, shoving Callie out of her picture.


Delaney loves this dress. She wanted to put it on every day since she came home. She also was thrilled to have pictures taken. Both these girls were so funny. Callie would call out "Take my picture!" And Delaney would just grin and say "Cheese!"


Yes, I wanted to try a nice group shot on the stairs. Although this is the silly shot, it is also the nicest shot!


We moved to the couch to see if they would cooperate better. Joshua gave this horrid grin and tried to make a hiddeous face, but I was too fast. Marian had her arms in front of her face, which prompted Delaney to do it for the next 5 pictures. Only Callie looks great in every picture!


I think this was the winning shot. It was the one where everyone looked mostly good and no one looked awful. Gotta love kids and pictures!


After the good shot they got to make a silly shot again. Then they got the chocolate I bribed them with so I could take 500 pictures. Then we went to church.

8 comments:

Stjerne said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!! I love those dresses. I was going to have my girls wear those dresses today also, but Ashley and I stayed home from church today so I decide to wait until next week. Anyways, your kids look adorable. I love the silly pictures.

Jen said...

The kids look great! How did she manage to find SIX of the same dresses in the right sizes? I'm impressed!
PS, I think we have the same couch! Lol

kirsten said...

those dresses are adorable!!!! i was happy to see that Marian scored one as well:-)!

Just the 2 of us said...

GOSH HOW CUTE!!! I tell you what Delaney should of been called DANielle b/c she is a miniture Dan, She is just too cute and Callie! She is so cute giving the thumbs up sign. Marian looks like the Fox side so she is way to darn cute just a mini "Fox". Joshua- TOO handsome that red hair of his just makes him look like he could get away with almost anything ;D

Just the 2 of us said...

p.s: where did your mother in law get those dresses? TOO CUTE TOO CUTE!!!

Heather said...

They are all cute, silly faces and all.

Carley said...

Those dresses are so cute! Can you ask her where she got them? Savannah might need that.

Camilla said...

Cute and fun! I love how you let them do goofy pics. Kids love to have that freedom!