There are a lot of things that make me happy. However, right now, Happiness is a dishwasher! I have a fabulous, beautiful new dishwasher! I am so filled with joy at this, that my mind cannot even grasp the idea that no longer must I stack everything in the sink and wait till I am out of silverware before I finally break down and wash it all. Now I can load up a machine and viola! It is done!

Yesterday, some very nice men from Lowe's came and removed the old one. This is the old dishwasher and the empty space it left under the sink. That was nice because it gave me the opportunity to rescue a spatula and 2 rolls of paper towels that had fallen down behind the fridge.

This is the new little beauty that the nice men brought up. I swooned.

Then they installed it for me, which was good, since I don't know that I would have been able to do it properly. Yay! Isn't it fabulous?! It looks so clean and nice. I love it!
And today we had Play Group at the church. Happiness for me because I get to chat; happiness for the kids because they got to play. And at the end of the Play Group, the kids were still running around like maniacs, and herding them out was tough. So I told my girls to go outside and splash in the puddles. They were delighted, and all the other kids ran out as well.

Here is Callie and her friends, having a ball! It has been raining for 2 days straight, and it actually wasn't really raining this second. (But it is again now.)

Check out Delaney! That's a high hop!

Callie and her friends in the big puddle. Look how wet their pants are! Shoes, socks, pants... all came off before we got in the car. I'll feel bad if any of them get sick from this!
Today, happiness is fun in the puddles and a mug of hot cocoa afterwards!
5 comments:
Your new machine is beautiful. Oh, and the kids are, too. LOL
Congrats on your new machine. I am totally jealous because we don't have a dishwasher. And my silverware is never clean unless we just washed it to eat with it.
what a beauty! have fun breaking it in *sniff*sniff*
yeah for you! I'm so spoiled I can't imagine actually washing a whole load of dishes by hand! :)
I wish I could get a new dishwasher! I would love to break the old one (me) to get a new one, but there is no room in my kitchen. Maybe Sarah will quickly get to the stage where she can safely wash the dishes and I can turn it over to her. :)
Post a Comment