Today Dan left. He took Callie and Delaney and got on a plane and flew to Utah. He should have arrived about an hour ago, bu he hasn't called yet. I, of course, wonder how they were, did the girls have a hard time, how was the flight, are my babies happy.... Dan, of ocurse, will tell me it was fine and give me no details. that's probably what I need to hear!
I have been looking forward to this day for weeks. 10 days with no little ones. Just me and the big kids, who will go off to school and leave me with ZERO children to tend to. Now that this moment is here, I'm actually really sad. Every time I walk by Delaney's room, I want to cry. I miss my girls! This is much too depressing. I am suppose to be partying.
Well, I did take Joshua and Marian to the Zoo. It was really cold, but we had a good time. A lot of walking though. I liked the elephants the best. Marian was enthralled by the reptile house, which was pretty darn cool. She also liked the lions, cheetas, and tigers. Joshua seemed happy with everything, except my lack of snacks. So we hit McDonalds for a late lunch; there is one right by the Metro station.
And that's how I am. I must mention my computer though. It is on its way to a slow and agonizing death. I have backed up everything, which is good. I can no longer access hotmail, which is very bad. I can't check my email. I cannot send email. I am cut off from life! I figure I'll lose more internet access soon. I need to call Robert and get some help. I think I may have to format the hard drive, and I want a new computer. I want it now. Since Dan is gone......!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

4 comments:
Dan is amazing to take your two "babies". I am sure that Travis would tell me that it is impossible to travel alone with two little ones. Rebecca, get yourself a new computer! Call it your "little more than halfway" birthday gift.
You should have taken my when you could. I worked really well, I just wanted bigger and newer. You should go get a "miss the babies" computer since you have free time.
Oh I feel your pain about the computer. enjoy your time while you can with no little ones. Wow crazy 10 tens how nice. But I know what you mean about missing them.
Just think about how much cheaper it is to only take TWO kids to McDonalds!!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment