We took a break for a picnic lunch, and then they were back to playing. Delaney found a little boy, just her size and followed him on the slide about 20 times. Then that was all she wanted to do. So we went round and round several different slides, up and down, up and down. She also wanted to swing. I was okay with that, because the only other thing she wanted to do was run. She's fast too! I'd look to make sure I had eyes on Marian and I'd look back and Delaney was gone. Callie was like that too, but at least I could track her by looking for Joshua's blue shirt, or Giovanni's red hat.
They had a blast. It was worth the drive. Of course, having the GPS helped. That is my new favorite toy and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE it! I am directionally challenged. I truly am. And the GPS makes life considerably easier for me. But, enough about the new love of my life, and back to the fabulous park. Here are pix of their fun day....

7 comments:
That looks fun but also a little scary with so many little ones who like to run off. I wish that it wasn't so cold here or I could take my kids to the park also since we are all going stir crazy.
The boys would LOVE it! I'd have to put tracking devices on 'em...
It looks like a lot of fun for the kids. And I love the shot of Marian on the rainbow bars.
That does look fun. Can't wait for Blake to get big enough to take him to parks.
Looks like a very fun park! And... yes you are brave. I know, I take lots of kids everywhere too, and soon another one! I am due in just 5 weeks and then life will go to five kids in the home... I am not prepared.=)
That park looks like tons of fun. I love parks like that. I think I always need to have a kid around since I look funny playing on one by myself.
Oh my gosh that looks fun. I wish there was one of those by us. The kids love the park in Cedar City, by the White's house. We always go there when we visit if it isnt freezing.
Post a Comment