Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Callie


This is my most entertaining child. Callie is a whirlwind of energy and emotion. She lights up the world with her sheer joy of life. When she is happy, the sun is shining, and when she is mad, it is major storm clouds. I love this girl!


She gets to hang out with me all day still. Yep, and one more year of that to go!

She is being silly for me. She loves to laugh and play. She will never quit, either. I love it when she smiles so hard her eyes become 2 squinty little crescents.


She is showing off her blanket and pink elephant. I think that pink elephant was actually a gift to Delaney last Christmas, but its kind of been comandeered by Callie, who loves it.

Did I mention how funny she is and how much she likes to be silly?
Callie is a happy, energetic, fun girl. Amazing to think she was a rotten infant! Now she is a delightful, happy girl. She loves to play with her friends, tell terrible jokes, and put on gobs of "lipsticks". She loves to laugh, play with her toys, and be with her siblings. I'm lucky to have her.



No comments: