The occasionally chaotic, generally fun, and usually fantastic life and times of our family.
Lovin' the Life
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Gone Fishin'
I wrote a lovely post about Dan's fishing trip. Dan did not like it. He said it was "Preachy" and gave to many details about him. I strongly disagreed, but since it was his fishing trip, I have changed it. So.... here are the pix of Dan's trip. No text, no commentary. poophead.
I'm not here to collect a big readership or fan club. I blog to keep in touch with family and friends. I love that my children's grandparents can see what they are doing through the blog.
As for me, I am a military wife and mom of 5. I am married to the most fantastic man who works hard so I can stay home with the kids. Despite the insanity, life is good. We have a happy house of chaos and I love it!
3 comments:
Well can we atleast know what kind of fish they are?
I love these pictures. I think cameras add about 3 feet to all fish. lol
That fish Dan is holding was actually the SMALLEST fish!
Post a Comment