Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gingerbread Parade of Homes

We had some pretty spectacular homes created today. Bear in mind that these were made by girls age 9-12. Thier primary goal was more towards how much candy could they apply. I think they succeeded admirably! Check these out!





The girls worked hard on these. They had an hour, and most of them stayed a bit longer than that to finish thier masterpieces.



The green and red sprinkles make this one extra festive. I like it.


I think the candy cane pillars on the corners are a lovely touch.


I like the simplicity and the roof is way cute. It's a charming cottage, not overdone.


Look at the colors on this roof. She spent a lot of time on this. And there is a marshmallow sleigh in front. Such a cute idea.



Again, the cute candy cane pillars. The marshmallow were a hot commodity today. I like what she has done with them. And the gum drops on the front.


This one has Santa's sleigh up on the roof, and a snowman in the yard. Such great ideas!

I was really impressed with the girls and the things they came up with. It was good fun!

1 comment:

The Halls said...

Looks like fun! I usually do houses with the boys early in December but we havent yet. Good for you!