Okay, I was so done with making gingerbread houses, that I did not even want to post the kids doing theirs. It seems however, that some people desire to see this, so here it is:

Joshua was obsessed with his yard. He worked mainly on that. That marshmallow is going to be Santa's sleigh, I think. He spent the most time on his house, and it was the least decorative home, but it had the most decorative yard.

Delaney was just there for the food. She snagged everything in sight.

Marian was very cute. She worked very hard on her house and did almost everything all by herself. I love the pixie dust covered roof.

Ah yes, I finally got Joshua to put something on his roof. And he actually did all the work on his house. I didn't do anything but nag.
Here is Callie with her finished project. I helped her a lot. But the giant snowman in the front was all her idea! As was the gumdrop tree there!
No, I have no shots of the other 2 houses when they were done. I was upstairs trying to get 2 girls bathed and ready for bed. I meant to go back and take pictures, but I didn't. And then Callie and Delaney figured out how to move the chair just so, and they climbed on the counter and started snacking the candy off the houses. That's my life. (And I like it!)
3 comments:
You are such a good mom! and I left you a message on lynettes blog...
That is the best ending to the ginger bread house ever. Hey can I get your address for the $175 christmas cards
i love the houses. You are a good mom. That is way more work than i ever want to do.
Post a Comment