Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Joshua

I love this kid. He makes me laugh. Well, not so much today. He is whining that he is bored, but he won't work on his homework. On the plus side, that's about as bad as it gets with him. I am darn lucky!

He is a silly boy. He is a marvelous boy.


Today, Marian and I were watching old video clips of the kids. It was quite amusing. And I am so glad that Joshua is growing up! I do miss that gravelly, deep voice he use to have. So cute.

Dispite this face, he really is growing into a fabuous boy. I have a video clip of him, when he was 3 and in the middle of a 45 minute tantrum. I thought those days would never end! Whew and thank goodness they did!

Hee hee hee. His inner gargoyle does rear its ugly head on occasion, but nothing like 2 years ago! People really were right, it DOES get better!

And by fighting the fight then, I do not have to do it now. I am glad Joshua is my boy. He is a great brother, and a good kid. He is smart, he is funny, he is a good reader and he tells the funniest jokes! Yep, I love this kid.





1 comment:

Kelli said...

Sam and Adam still talk about Sister Wipe and all her kids! We miss having you guys around.