Dan had a very good trip with the girls. He flew in and out of Salt Lake and drove down to visit his folks in Cedar City. Callie told me every time I called, that she was having "the best" time. And since she is smiling that huge smile in many a picture, I must assume it is true! They arrived home very late Tuesday night. Fortunately, all the Inauguration insanity was about over and the drive to the airport (at 10pm) was great. I met them at the gate and Callie was thrilled, but Delaney wasn't sure she knew me for a bit. They had plenty of time to run around while waiting for the baggage though. So, their trip was wonderful, their flights out and back were wonderful, and while we didn't get home till 11:30pm, all was well.
Here are some of the shots Dan took while he was away. Darn Blogger keeps putting them in our of order and I'm not in the mood to put them where they belong, so, in no particular order.....

The girls loved eating out with Daddy. They seemed to like everything about the trip with Daddy!

Ah, here they are on the airplane, on the way out. I had packed them little backpacks of fun stuff to do, and I guess they had a good time.

My brother in law and his family went to Utah to visit while Dan was there and here are their 3 girls, plus my 2. Grandma got them all matching dresses! Isn't she wonderful?! And aren't they cute?!

Here is Delaney with her gandma. She's being a helper! I'm not sure about that face though.

Nice faces! Dan took the girls to Salt Lake City.

Or, more specifically, he took them to Temple Square.

There was snow to play in and Callie was thrilled to meet a new cousin and to play in the snow. No, I didn't send them with any proper snow equipment! Dan only wanted to take one suitcase and keeping it under 50lbs was tough! So, no appropriate snow stuff.

Yay! This is them at the airport Tuesday night! I was so happy to see them, I got a little teary, which made Dan very amused. I missed my babies. Oh, and I missed Dan too! Now life is back to normal- messy and noisy and crazy! Just the way I like it.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! That first picture of them eating Subway is TOTALLY at the Cougareat at BYU! How I miss the place!
Callie is growing up too fast her hair and of course she looks so cute in the pictures!! NOT TO LEAVE OUT Delaney she is a cutie pie too!!!
I love looking at your blog, you always have such cute pictures of the kids. I can hardly believe how much Dalany and Callie have grown. Mariam seems to look the same but her pictures are getting alittle more magure looking to me. Take care and I miss ya tons.
Post a Comment