Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Onward to Utah!

We got to Utah (much later than I wanted!) on Friday night.  We spent the weekend at Dan's grandma's house and had a fun-filled, action-packed time there.

Saturday morning, I went to the Jordan River Temple.  Awesome!!!
I also visited my friend Megan, but I forgot to try to talk her into a photo with me.  (Sad.)

 Saturday evening, we drove up to see my friend Jen.  We were college roommates 20 years ago and she's still awesome and we had a delightful time.  It did not last long enough.

And on Sunday, we went to Deborah's house for dinner with her family. 
It was a little crazy, but nice. 

Delaney had fun with her cousins.

Rylee and Samantha were fast friends.

Ha ha, Simon crawled out of his pants.

How many parents does it take to get the pants back on?

 How many silly faces can you count?

No comments: