Rylee and Delaney, feeling impressive on the slope.
Yep, Levi came with us. He is on the top of the rock with Callie and Dan.
This is Balanced Rock. With my little minions.
And me. I'm in there too!
Joshua is practicing his Heroic Pose. This photo does no justice to the beautiful view behind the nutty boy.
Callie really wanted a picture of her and Levi under this rock.
Posing on Balanced Rock.
A couple of crazy kids.
You can't tell so much from the picture, but Marian was pretty high up on that rock and I honestly didn't think she was going to make it across. I had visions of her falling and breaking something.
But she made it!
Oh yeah, I'm so strong!
Delaney felt pretty brave and did some good climbing.
Rylee, pretending to hold up the rock.
Me and my sweet girl.
Daddy and Delaney.
My "I was there" selfie.
Oh yeah, and the family picture we'd started out to get. (It was drizzling.)

No comments:
Post a Comment