Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Burning Energy

Kristy took us to their super-fun park.  It has a huge climbing structure and the best spinny-go-rounds.  The kids love climbing and playing there.

 Rylee climbed so high!

Delaney did her own thing and was so sweet.

 How many kids do we have on there?!

Isn't that fantastic?!

Delaney liked the little spinner.

The big kids loved the big spinner.  Although they may not have used it according to manufacturer specs.

Heh heh heh... I snuck a photo of Marian!

Rare shot of my fine strapping boy.

Adorable Delaney.

Callie was happy to help out with Kristy's dogs.  She is vaguely out of focus since I was super zooming from across the playground!

Joshua climbing high.

Callie won't let me take pictures any more, so this was a lucky shot.  And Isabelle looks like she is having a great time!

Did I mention how much fun was had on the spinner?!

No comments: