Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Best Family Ever!!

We drove from Utah to Portland.  It took us 2 days and we arrived on Tuesday July 16.  Adam and Savannah graciously welcomed us and allowed us to ditch our children with them while Dan and I ran away to run the Ragnar.  I think they were a little concerned about adding 5 children to their household for 3 days, but they gamely tackled the job.  The kids told me they had a great time and said that Adam and Savannah were, "Awesome!".  I agree!  Not only did they plan fun excursions for each day, they also took photos of it all.

I feel very blessed to have such great family.  The children do as well. They would have been perfectly happy to stay a lot longer (me too!) and were sad when it was time to go.  Why is there never enough time with family?!!

Savannah and Adam took the kids to a couple different parks and a splash pad.  Much fun seems to have been had by all. I was surprised how much my children enjoyed playing with the baby.  And the baby seemed to like them back.  There was some arguing over who's turn it was to play with her, which was kind of cute. Even Marian wanted to play with Piper!  I've never seen her interested in a baby before.

Here are the photos that my awesome sister in law documented their time with:



















No comments: