Last Monday (July 7) afternoon we drove into the mountains. I was feeling the effects of the altitude and travel and had a massive migraine. I had downed a sizable amount of motrin, but it wasn't helping. I was really disappointed to miss out on most of the fun. The kids went wading in the river, climbed the mountain, went rock hopping, and in general, had a blast. I sat at the bottom of the mountain and chatted, but even that was rough with the headache. So I am sad I didn't get to have as much fun as the kids.
The kids really had a good time. It was so fun to see them with their cousins, playing and enjoying themselves. The chipmunks apparently are use to people because they came up and took food from the girls, who thought it was the best thing ever! I think the chipmunks got as much dinner as we did!
In the interest of getting caught up on blogging, I'm just going to throw out the photos for you to enjoy... make up your own captions!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment