Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beach Day!

 I'm not usually a fan of the beach, because I don't like sand, or yucky water, or yucky stuff in the water. And well, all that is to be found at the beach.  I am the minority  in my family and everyone else loves the beach.  Adam and Savannah played to the majority and took us to the beach after the Cheese Factory.  And you know what?  It was fun!

 We did trek out a boodle of stuff: chairs, snacks, towels, toys, kids.....

The kids got right to work.  The water was frigid, so there wasn't much swimming and very little more than wading happened. They still had a blast playing in the shallow water and the sand.

The toy were a big hit.  Buckets and gardening tools worked great!

Look at her face!  It was COLD water!  And this was about as deep as most of the kids went.

Me... on the beach!  True story.

 
I loved that they played together and worked together.  No one said they were bored, all day long.

My little Rylee.  So cute.

Nephew Carter is also one adorable kid.

I love this.  All 5 of my kids in the same shot, unintentionally. I love them.

Denali had a good time getting buried, but had some trouble With sand in her mouth. Check out her sand goatee.

Callie enticed birds with snacks and it was slightly creepy to see the seagulls follow her.

Piper is too cute.  Check out the sand on her face!  Oops.

 It was a perfect day.  Even with no swimming, it was a perfect beach day!

No comments: