This is just about all there was. Another structure on either end, but not much to it.
Rylee wanted a snack and I had none. So she was sad.
Yeah, we were there.
The girls dragged Levi ll over and he seemed to enjoy it.
Most of the windows were the only way in and out of the "rooms". Pretty interesting.
Delaney enjoyed it and didn't complain at all!
Stuff to climb on and in and out? Oh yes! My girls like that!
You know how much they like the climbing.
Rylee was feeling pretty cool here.
I was there too!
They liked climbing to the upper story and this balcony.
A rare shot before she runs away! Silly Callie.
This is most of it, viewed down from the top side.
Seriously, isn't this just the neatest thing? It is so fascinating to me!
A gaggle of girls taking a break.
And me! I liked it!

No comments:
Post a Comment