Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Marian

This is my sweet girl. She is so funny sometimes with her little quirks, but she is growing into such a neat kid. She is doing great in school. I don't know how much she's learning, but her personality is doing great!

She was not thrilled to have me pull out the camera in the middle of her favorite PBS cartoon after school yesterday.
She was willing to ham it up for me though.

She is such a cute girl. She refuses to wear jeans, and will only wear "soft" pants. She won't wear long sleeves either. It is hard to dress her. I have to make sure the pants are on her approved list. Then I have to find shirts that match the pants. Jeans are so great because they universally match everything. Sigh. She is wearing shorts here, because some days she runs upstairs to change into them as soon as she gets home from school. Silly pickle!


This was her weak attempt to smile for me. I love that about Marian. She's honest! She'll tell it like it is. When she is happy, you know it. If she's not, she isn't going to pretend like she is.
She is a great girl. This morning, I went to my room after my shower and I thought Dan must have made them bed. Then Marian came and admitted it was her. Wow! Not only did she do a good job, but she did it because she wanted to be a helper! She really is growing up nicely.




1 comment:

Savannah said...

I love to see pictures of my oh-so-cute nieces and nephews! Thanks for posting them! Adam is indeed using lavender... and other stuff on his poison oak affected areas, and it seems to help! Yay!