Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, April 21, 2008

This Week

This is Dan and me, 9 years ago. This is us doing the "Bond" pose. Yes, we once were young and silly, before we became weighed down by the whole marriage and kids thing.

I show this to commemorate the nearly 9 years we have been married. We'll see if I can post fun pre-marriage photos till Thursday, which is our Anniversery. That's right folks, we've made it 9 years! I've never committed to anything 9 years of my life. Wait, I have.... horsebackriding. But that did only last about 10 years. Other than that, I never lived anywhere or had a hobby or anything (other than the aforementioned horsebackriding neurosis) which I sustained for more than 9 years.

So, let me say how fantastic my sweetie is. How lucky I am to be married to him. How wonderful and fabulous and great he is. He is all that and I am thankful every day for him. Okay, maybe not EVERY day, but I would be if I thought about it every day. And now it is late and I have to get up early to run in the morning! I'll look for something fun for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Omigosh, that's Fort Apache in the background! I suspected it immediately but wasn't sure until I read the first line of your post. Wow. Nine years. You and Dan look exactly the same - I think I need to drink from your fountain of youth. :-)

Wendy said...

I'll just post here for the ones I've read today. I (bad me) haven't been on the computer for almost two weeks. It is so cool that you have such a great marriage and cute kids!