1. I am so lucky and grateful to have a fabulous husband. He does dishes, he makes Joshua lunch in the morning, he watched the kids for a week while sending me on a cruise, he makes me feel beautiful and perfect and never notices my muffin-top, he makes sure I have time to get away by myself, and he knows me (every neurotic flaw I have) and he loves me still!
2. I have 4 happy healthy children who make me laugh. Today Callie said she needed 5 "dwesses" for her "birsday". She needed one for Amy and one for "Dzack". I said, "Jack needs a dress?" and she said "Dzack wiw wook so cute!" Later, Marian asked how soap killed germs. I said it probably squashed them. She said "And punches them and pokes them in the eye?" Yep, I chuckled.
3. I can eat chocolate eggs from Easter and go running. I may need to run more to keep up with the increase, but I have a healthy body that allows me to run, and bike and swim and to play with my children!
4. I have the most wonderful family. I have great in-laws and people who I love and who love me. It humbles me to have so many people in my life who mean something to me, and who actually like me.
5. I have an eternal family. I will get to be with the people I love most for eternity! I have the Gospel in my life and the joy and comfort it brings. Bryn is so good about putting her testimony into everything, but I am not. I guess I assume that I know it, so everyone does. Well, I do know it! And I am so grateful to have a testimony and all the blessings it brings. Yes, life is good!
And now, a token picture:
Delaney is obsessed with the phone and climbed up to get it. Her sisters had a very good time with stickers, as you can see. Never a dull moment around here!

4 comments:
Oh please! you have a muffin top, if you have one it's the mini muffin kind and I'd fall into the jumbo muffin verity! :)
And let me just clarify I don't think you have a muffin top!
Ha Ha Ha... Great minds...
I just posted my own "happy" list! Yours is more in depth, but the same idea, right?
I love this post, Rebecca! Well done. :-)
Post a Comment