A funny thing happened last night! Dan and I were out on our hot anniversery date, and we had a little disagreement over the date of our triathlon. Both of us were convinced we had the correct date, and Dan told me he had based our entire move based on the thought that this event would occur on May 17. Well, it turned out that he was wrong, and it is actually on May 10.
One would expect that life would merely continue as usual, with Dan adjusting to the idea that he had one less week to train (especially important, since he still has not yet started swimming!). Yet alas, this was not to be. This was a monumental mental shift for him, and since our move was based on the Triathlon date, by golly, we'd have to change that now! (Change the move date, not the triathlon date!) Nevermind that we'd been in to TMO on Wednesday and we had scheduled our move and our checkout dates.
Since this was imortant to Dan, I have gone along with him as he spent the day redoing everything, so that we now move out one week earlier than initially scheduled. So I am now quietly panicking at the thought of having to do everything in one less week. I hate moving. I hate sorting and cleaning and packing. I hate the disruption and the uncertainty, but most of all, I really really hate saying goodbye.
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment