Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, April 14, 2008

Computer Glitches

We started having trouble with computer viruses again. Joshua gets on the computer and indiscriminately downloads stuff and Dan likes to watch random TV episodes on some wierd site, so its coming from that, probably. Still, I finally got another Antivirus program, because the old one said the computer was fine, when it so obviously was not. I am quite pleased with the better function of the computer, but now I can't open new web pages, and I can't attach pictures here! Aack! I have to figure out what's preventing that and fix it, because I NEED to be able to post pictures! Its half the reason for my blog. A medium for me to whine in is the other half, in case you didn't know! So, no pictures until I can correct this. Hopefully soon.

Other interesting things.... As I was napping yesterday (ahhh.....) Dan sat in the wrong place at the dining room table and when he stood up, he cracked his head on the chandelier. And he did it with enough force that it really hurt, but it also flew up high enough that it unhooked at the base where it kept the chain nice and short, so it unhooked the chain and gave it a good2 feet to fall back down. I'm not sure if it bashed into the cieling, or if the force with which it came down was the cause, but the darn thing nearly came out of the cieling! So there is a large piece of cieling about to fall and the base of the light fixture looks a bit pecarious, and Joshua is terrified that it will all fall down. I called a work order on it, so we'll see what they do about it.

And I am so wanting strawberries right now! Marian convinced me to buy some at Walmart today and we ate all of them! I want more! I'm going to call tomorrow and see if the fields are ready to pick now! Mmmmmm, strawberries!

No comments: