Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jinxed

This is my sweet Rylee. See how she sleeps. She was such a good sleeper. She didn't go to bed very early, but once asleep at night, she was fantastic. I wrote about it in her journal 2 days ago. I commented on how she slept so nicely at night. Since then, she has been rotten. She has awoken every 2 hours and fussed. She ate and then fussed some more, rather than falling right back to sleep. What happened to my perfect sleeper who only woke to eat once between midnight and 7 am? I liked that baby! This new baby is no fun at all.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Such a sweet baby. I'm sorry that she has decided to not sleep anymore.

Megan said...

Sorry, "Sherry" is me. I did some work on my mom's blog and was still signed in as her when I entered your blog. I'm sure that my mom would think that Rylee is cute too.

Bryn said...

She is sweet! Hopefully she will be back to normal after posting about it! One can only hope.