Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, January 15, 2010

She is so my child!

Before we get to the real reason for this post, I wanted to share some other pictures:

Joshua set this up and took this picture. The children were all giggling hysterically and I came to see why. They thought Rylee in sunglasses was soooooo funny!

This is Delaney 5 minutes ago. She is suppose to be in bed. She is not. Right now she is crying because I closed her door and locked it. (Thank you Kirsten for locks on the outside of the bedroom doors!)

This was Callie in her bed, but not sleeping. She's mad because I just sent her back to her bed. with dire (and aparently ineffective) threats.

This one is teething and cranky. She's also sopping wet from all the drool. And now onto why this is so my child....





2 comments:

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Ah, Shouldn't those be M&Ms instead of Reese's? Glad to know that she is carrying on a time honored tradition in the family!

The Halls said...

My baby goes for Lindt balls. The chocolate gene can't escape the fox family.