Somehow Delaney has managed to escape the camera for the last 2 weeks. Other than the 2 video clips Callie took of her, that is. And trust me, they are something else! I'll have to get to work and sneak some shots of her. In the meantime, I have to share the cute kids I did get pictures of recently!
Rylee loves the walker. she likes to sit up and see what's going on. And boy does she give big smiles when she's happy!
Callie and Marian were wrestling on the couch. I got a shot of Callie before the not-fun and the crying part occurred.
This is Marian during the wrestling match. She's sitting on Callie here. That's why she's so happy!
Here is Joshua in one of his losing rounds of "Put your hand in front of the camera before Mom can take the picture".
Guess who is 4 months old today?! That's right! It's Rylee!

4 comments:
So cute!!! I love Rylee's smiley face and also the other pictures of smiling children.
Ooops, again! I really should check before I post on anyone's blog, as to who I am signed in as. I'm sure Travis would think that your kids were cute too.
Those are fantastic pictures! It lets me think our boy has a chance of being cute! Miranda
Those smiles of Rylee are so cute.
Post a Comment