I'm tired. Really tired. And grumpy. When I'm tired, this tired, I get mad at the world, because I'm so stinking tired I could cry, but that won't help either. Rylee is teething and now she has a bit of a cold. Just enough of a cold to have a runny nose so that she must be constantly held, and she can't sleep. No sleep for Rylee means no sleep for Mommy. So Mommy is tired. And grumpy.
And I'm done posting my crankiness.
4 comments:
I sorry. I know it is hard when you don't get any sleep. I hope those teeth come in quickly.
Or maybe you should have Dan call in sick so you can get some sleep!
If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy;hope things get better really fast!
I know what you mean. It's so not fair. Come on Rylee, sleep!
I'm sorry I hope things are better.
Post a Comment