I realized I hadn't had any pictures of Delaney recently, so we'll start there. We have been having bedtime issues with that one. She won't go to sleep before 10pm, and now she roams out of her room and keeps the other kids awake as well. Not good. I cut out her nap and that helped- but only on those days that she did not fall asleep in the late afternoon!

This is the little pickle NOT going to bed. I went to see what the ruckus was and I found her happily playing in this bag. She was delighted to see me. I snickered and grabbed the camera. And then I put her in her room and shut the door and she wasn't happy anymore.

Nakey and with no ponytails in.... add the peanut butter on her face, and I think this must be right after breakfast on a lazy day! This week we did not have to rush in the mornings like we usually have to. Mostly because getting up was almost too much work, and with an unhappy Rylee, I wasn't going anywhere first thing in the morning.

Yep, look at her hammin' it up for the camera! Delaney loves having her picture taken. She always wants a video taken as well. Now when the girls sneak off with the camera, I find really long and confusing videos on it. They think it is hysterical and want to watch them over and over.

She's giving me "the Laaaaaazy Eye" now! She is such a fun kid.

This is what I spent most of the week doing. Rylee is in the process of growing some teeth, and she's got a little bit of a cold. Its enough to make her unhappy unless she's being cuddled, and she's fairly pleasant as long as she is being held. Specifically, she wants Mommy to hold her. None of this Dad stuff right now. The first part of the week was rough, but it got better.

Look at that face- Drooly chin and runny nose. But smiley and happy if you interact with her. She has slept better since the all-nighter on Tuesday. And getting up every 2 hours is a significant improvement over every 20 minutes!
And today is quite exciting. Not so much for me. I had planned to get out all by myself, but it is snowing. I may brave it anyway, but it is accumulating and our road is unplowed. The kids are delighted with it though and currently, Dan is out at the park with everyone but me and Rylee! He didn't want to take the camera, so no sledding pictures for you. All I have is prep pictures.

Delaney was actually the first one up and out in the snow! She played by herself for a while and then came in. She was ready to go back out when the big kids were though.

Marian cracks me up. She loves to wear a hat and it is so hard to get her to pull it up enough to see her face. She likes to have it hang over her eyes.

Joshua was all ready, but he needed a scarf. It was funny to watch him try to get it around, after he's already put on his gloves and zipped up his jacket. I did take pity on him and I helped him get it on. And then they all left with the sleds to play on the sledding hill at the park. Yay!
1 comment:
Have you considered cutting bangs for this child? Even if the bangs take up half her head... oh, is that a mullett? When her hair is less fine, you'll have more options. Still-- lots of cute kids. Hope you enjoy the snow.
Post a Comment