Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, March 22, 2018

My favorite kid today!

I got an email from Marian's ELA teacher today and it made me happy.  So I had to share:



I wanted to share one of Marian's journal responses with you.  We are
reading Romeo & Juliet right now, in which they go against their parents'
wishes and get married.  The journal prompt was, "Describe a time you
disobeyed your parents.  How'd that work out for you?"

This is Marian's response:
"I cannot think of a time that I have disobeyed my parents.  I cannot think
of a time where it worked out.  I have nothing to say in this journal entry
today.  My parents are fair and they don't really have very strict rules.
My parents are the best parents ever."

I just thought you'd like to see that.  She's not quite so sure about her
sister, but you guys rock!  :)

ありがと ございます
Thank you!

No comments: