Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Dan and Delaney's Taiwan Trip: Day 3

The breakfast buffet had lots of choices from noodles to fruit and rolls and other fun stuff.

This was a quick shot on the metro line down to the zoo.

The water pump was worth a jiggle.

She was mugging left and right for the first hour or two.

Make sure you look at this one closely.  This was the most illustrative sign I saw in Taipei.  Message is priceless.

The lounging bear was inviting this kind of pose.

The inside museum was a highlight.  Much fewer people and 100% shade.

??.  She was feelin' it so I snapped the picture.

A stuffed elephant.

These stationary things were popular.

The backside of the Taipei temple.  It was closed for cleaning that week.

My favorite picture of the trip.  I can't believe what a lucky Dad I am.

Obligatory Moroni statue shot.

The Shalin Night Market.  CROWDED!

Did I tell you it was crowded?

This was like something out of a CNN Asia special or documentary.  We were lucky to find an empty seat.  People walking constantly around these low end cook and eat right in front of you places.

Shrimp rolls and pan friend dumplings.  She ate fried rice.  This was the third time she ordered fried rice on the trip.  She did try things, but in small doses.


No comments: