We saw some interesting things on the way to the mall.
A display of 'Tsum Tsums"(Delaney's friend's favorite thing in the world)
The sheep display in front of the stores. The shops weren't open yet when we got there
The Taipei 101 Mall. You could go all the way to the top if you wanted. We wanted!
A shrine we saw when we were walking around waiting for the mall to open
This was what was inside it
I don't even know what this was
Alice in Wonderland things in the mall
We saw some cute chairs in a shop
"For Narnia!"
We saw this cool mannequin in the Taipei 101 mall
We did go to the top and the view was amazing!
Delaney posing at one of the windows
The inevitable "I was there" selfie
This was a huge ball hoisted up with the thickest rope I've ever seen
This random giant mirror in a lot
The menus at 'The Modern Toilet'
The bathroom was labeled 'VIP Lounge'
The food of the people next to us
Our food was tasty
Did I say tasty?
The whole place was awesome
Last picture there















No comments:
Post a Comment