** I got to see my friends at the Library. Rylee wasn't awful and even participated a bit!
** We had the missionaries over for diner on Tuesday. That was great because I made yummy Bourbon Chicken and an awesome Cheesecake for dessert! It was Elder Green's last meal before going home the next day.
** Visiting Teaching Nancy on Thursday and then having marvelous success at the shoe store AND the Thrift store. Yay for feeling fabulous about my day!
** Play-date/Visiting Teaching at my house of Friday. I love visiting with my friends.
** Best highlight was going to the Temple on Saturday with my friend Mandi. The drive goes so fast when you gab with someone you like, and going to Chili's for lunch after was great.
** Callie and Delaney would say the highlight of the week was Friday night's Daddy Daughter Dance!
Low lights of the week:
** Squeezing my stupid allergy shot between preschool pickup and kids getting out of school. Making it worse, the nurse shot me too close to the nerve. I've never had that happen before, so the incredible pain in my left arm worried me. Fortunately, we have a friend and neighbor who is a flight surgeon, and he makes house calls! He came over and told me it was because the nurse hit too close to the nerve and it would be better in 48 hours. I loaded up on motrin and cried myself to sleep. It hurt that bad.
** The rain. The incessant gray, drizzly skies that lasted through Thursday. So miserable. I'm so happy the sun is back out!
Running Report:
* Monday- Took Rylee to the gym with me because it was raining. Ground out a miserable 3.5 miles, with a 5 minute intermission to deal with Rylee.
* Tuesday- Ran the flightline with Levi in misty not-quite-rain. Had an awesome run of 4.5 miles!
* Wednesday- Yucky weather, no motivation. Used the elliptical machine 45 mins.
* Thursday- Got up early and ran outside at 5:45. Found a decent loop and did 3.3 miles.
* Friday- Decided to try the track. Did 4 miles while Rylee hung out at the park. Levi did half the miles with me and then I locked him in the tennis courts so I could run free. His feeling were really hurt.
And now for the pictures:
Callie's fancy hair for the Daddy Daughter Dance. She wanted a bun, but her hair is a bit short and wispy, so it needs help to keep it all up.
It came out nicely!
Yeah, I parked her in front of the tv so I could work on her hair and she has no interest in looking at the camera! Just wanted to watch her movie. We are battling over the length of the bangs again.
Delaney wanted 3 ponies that met in one big pony in the back. She was cute.
Dan took the girls and said they had a good time. Callie and Delaney talked about it forever and loved it! Delaney keeps telling me how she got out and learned to dance! Now she can dance all by herself!
Love these guys!

2 comments:
Nice job with the hair. The girls look super cute. And does Delaney have green eyes?
And way to go with all your highlights. You are amazing!
Oh, so sorry about your sore arm. Eek. That's just dreadful. But yay for your other successes! You're amazing!
Post a Comment