Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2103, now Go Away!

I had such high hopes for this little vacation to see the family.  And it did start off nicely.  Apparently once everyone else left, things just went downhill.  Sigh. It was down to just us and the folks by New Year's evening.  And it was a dismally drizzly day, as most of them have been, yet it has stayed just enough above freezing to give no snow. 

So far this New Year, I have had: cranky kids, a bit of a head cold, weather too yucky to go out and run in, no time or energy or inclination to get out to do what I wanted, and an acute earache, which has resulted in much agony, zero sleep, and a 2 am visit to the ER to make it stop.

Sigh.  I need a do-over.

No comments: