Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just For Grandpa

Marian had a project to interview a grandparent and put together a report on them.  She was so cute.  She was also quite behind, because she feels the need to make every single picture perfect and she's rather detail oriented.  She got permission to bring it home to work on over Christmas break.  I wanted to show her grandpa, but we forgot to take it to AR with us. I managed to get pictures of it before she finished though.  So, Grandpa, here it is! 















4 comments:

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

AWESOME! What a great job, Marian

Megan said...

I am impressed! She would make a great illustrator.

Bryn said...

Love it! Great job Marian! You have an awesome Grandpa!

Deborah said...

That was amazing. Those illustrations were great. I love the angry eyes when Grandpa is raking, the toilet in the background to show indoor plumbing, and the questions on the history quiz ("Who was the first person to make shoes?).

Way to go, Marian!