Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mom Fail

I don't make Sloppy Joes very often.  I love that they are easy to make, can be put together ahead of time, and freeze well.  But it is not my favorite meal.  Thus, it has been a while since I last made it for dinner. I figured even though I didn't love it, the kids were big fans.

Sadly, that was a year or 2 ago.  Tonight, it was a colossal failure.  No one wanted to eat it.  Callie claimed she took a bite, but she really only bit into the bun.  Marian sampled it, nearly had a meltdown when her bun fell apart, and then bravely tried 2 bites of mine before claiming it was icky.  Rylee let me cut hers into quarters and nibbled from 2 of them before refusing another bite.

Yeah, I'm not feeling like a winner tonight.

No comments: