Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Its fun to have girls!

Sunday morning, all 3 girls let me do their hair. Delaney's was so cute, but she ran away from me every time I pulled out the camera. Stinker. Callie and Marian were much more cooperative. Callie is easier to get pictures. Marian puts on her stone-face, so that's less fun.

Here is my sweet Callie.
I did her hair into 3 ponies to the side, and braided the top and bottom ones and then added that to the big middle pony and then tried a messy bun. I've never done a messy bun before and it was quite difficult!

It came out nicely, but the bun part did not hold well through church. Part of the problem is that my girls are not demure and they do not sit quietly. They are rough and tumble and they roll around the pew and rub their heads on the seat, the back, or the floor. It makes it tough to keep their hair looking nice!

This was the best shot of Mimi. This hairdo was really cute on her. The picture actually doesn't show you how nicely her hair came out. I split it into 6 sections in front, did tuck-under knots with them and then pulled them into a half pony. Pretty simple, but wow, it really looked good on her!


And now onto the perks of being the mom! Delaney was up at 3am, and I put her back to bed. I'm not sure if she stayed there, but she was up at 5 when Dan got up. She was one cranky cookie! And she fell asleep on the floor about 2:30 this afternoon. I moved her to the couch, but she still was not safe!
I looked over to see this.

Hey little Pickle!

Rylee ignored me and went back to excavating Delaney's mouth.
Hee, hee, hee! She thinks she is so clever!

And then she came to see if I was any more interesting than her sleeping sister.

1 comment:

Megan said...

And Delaney slept through that??? Those are cute pictures.