Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, June 21, 2010

Chaos abounds

This has been the most insane week. Yes, it has. We are getting ready for a 2 week vacation and there has been much to do. This week I made 7 frozen dinners, ran 17 loads of laundry, folded and put away nearly all of that laundry, stripped and made 9 beds (and we only have 7 people in the family!), packed 5 boxes, helped Joshua mow the lawn, packed 6 suitcases, vacuumed every room in the house, held a snotty baby, took the kids to the pool 3 times, went to Walmart, went to the commissary, put the cushions back on the couch 7 times, got puked on 3 times, scrubbed the bathroom, took Rylee (plus her 2 sisters) to the doctor, and hosted a 2 hour Activity Day. I am pooped!

While I recuperate, here are some pictures of Rylee from Saturday when we went to the pool!




No comments: