Oh yes, we had a great time! It was at record highs this week, or unseasonable warn or whatever. It was nasty hot though. I could wring out my underpants if I wanted. I was quite the sweaty girl. I would look at people around me and wonder how they could look so sweat-free while I was dripping buckets. I still do not know. I just know that I was hot and drenched. Still, it didn't matter. We were there to have fun and we did!
3 hot kids! Joshua was so cute in his sunglasses, and Marian wore her hat every day. Smart kids.
When Dan said he wanted to ride a ride with the 3 older kids, I said sure! I took Delaney and myself to find some ice cream. Then we sat in the quiet, slightly cooler Cretaceous Trail and I nursed Rylee.
The girls in the stroller fell asleep while I took this trail. The others were off riding a different ride. Since I was all by myself, I took a picture of me and what I saw.
It was hot and Joshua had had enough fun yesterday. Epcot was our last stop and he said he was too hot to have any fun. He did enjoy himself, but look how pathetic he is here!
This kid just cracks me up! I wanted a picture of her in line, in front of something, and she wouldn't. This is what she gave me.

2 comments:
I have been thinking about you all last week. We love Disney World...but not in June. I went every year as a child, but always in December. So fun.
How exciting that you have had such a great time! You you do have a fantastic husband, pecs and all!
Post a Comment