I don't know if I mentioned that we are now at a beach house with all of Dan's family. This is the first time in 8 years that Dan's entire extended family (okay, minus one) has managed to all get together at the same time and place. It has gone better than I expected and the kids are having a marvelous time. I am not a fan of sand, and the stuff is EVERYWHERE! It doesn't bother the kids at all. And they have had so much fun at the beach. We were able to get everyone together for family pictures and a big group shot yesterday morning. It went surprisingly well.
So, we have played on the beach. We have played in the water. We have played in the house and it has been wonderful. In completely random order, I will now document the experience in pictures:
Rylee made it to the beach once. It was not fun. She did not want anything to do with the water and she only wanted to eat sand. Then she only wanted to be held.
This was last night when Dan took the kids for a "walk" down the beach. They were not suppose to get wet.
Yesterday Delaney spent 90 minutes playing in the sand. She would not go near the water. Just as I was ready to start collecting the kids for the 50 yard walk back to the house, Delaney suddenly became brave.
And here is Callie, with her lovely attitude at Family Pictures. Such a grump! But oh how cute she is.
Silly shot after our family picture. Delaney was done and ran behind me, so she's not in this one. We are so funny.

4 comments:
How fun to be with family at the beach! Thanks for sharing all the cute pics. M
I love all the pictures! I am glad you and the family are having fun!
As I was looking at the first picture of Rylee, I thought I could see a little of Samantha in her.
We love to see your blog. What a grand time. How great for you to enjoy your family. What fantastic memories you are making for your children... and you.
The kid in the yellow swimsuit on the boogie board just doesn't look like Callie to me. You sure that's not a cousin?
Post a Comment