Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Gaggle of Girls!

Life is never dull with the girls in this house! See how fun they are, just from today......

This one is so funny. She is learning and trying new things every day. And she does it with such delight, such relish, such joy, I love it!

Look at that happy face. I hope she keeps this joyous spirit as she grows.

This one has kept her silly spirit. Look at that face. She is wearing her biggest sister's swimsuit, and is having a wonderful time!

This girl is trying out new faces for the camera. It is slightly better than her "no-expression" face, and this one in particular was much better!

There was a period this afternoon, when my 3 older girls were happily playing outside in the pool. It was so wonderful to see. By the time I finished what I was doing and grabbed the camera though, they were mostly done.

This one was in the house in her Scooby Doo towel. Isn't she adorable?!

Since they were dirty from the grass and dirt, the girls wanted a bath. Rylee desperately wanted to join them and they really wanted her to come in. After Rylee saturated herself while outside the tub, there didn't seem to be a good reason for her not to be in the tub.

This picture cracks me up! These girls are such a hoot!
Somebody drank out of the cup and thought she was pretty darn clever!
And I must say, that with this gaggle of girls, I am so glad I have my BOY! He is such a great brother. And except for Rylee, all the kids cooperated with this picture. That's impressive.

I thought this was so sweet. I asked Joshua if I could take a picture for the blog and he said yes. Delaney rushed to stand right next to him, and she was looking up to see what he was doing. So cute. She really does worship her big brother. And he is a fantastic big brother!

2 comments:

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

I love seeing your girls! And your big, fine, boy! I always remember the "bathtub" pictures being such an embarrassment to kids when they get to be teens... or start being modest. You're brave to continue taking them!

Jen said...

cute pics... and good luck with rylee walking, I am glad Peter isn't even quite crawling yet.