Some of you may be missing me. Okay, Mom and Dad may be missing me. I wanted to post some of the super-fun pictures to show you what we are doing. We have had no internet until this evening, and I am borrowing my Brother in Laws laptop to do this. And that also leads to the problem of the pictures. It only lists them, no icons. So I have randomly selected a few for you to peruse. This is where we have been and what we have been doing....
.... We have been in Florida, playing at Walt Disney World, and having a blast!!!

4 comments:
Yeaa! Thanks for blogging! We were missing you. We were wondering if you had a cell phone and we could check and see how you were doing. Glad to hear you are having a blast!
Makes us happy!
Yeaa! Thanks for blogging! We were missing you. We were wondering if you had a cell phone and we could check and see how you were doing. Glad to hear you are having a blast!
Makes us happy!
I am excited to see that you have blogged and have been having a great time. I like all your pictures and commentary, too!
I hope you have fun at the reunion.
I'm so jealous looks like you are having a lot of fun, even at the beach getting wet before pictures :) Have some fun for me.
Post a Comment