Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, June 14, 2010

Messing with Rylee

I got fruity Cheerios for Rylee and Delaney spilled them on the floor. I asked the kids to help clean them up and this is what I got:
After Marian stuck the cereal on her, Joshua taped a sign to her bottom. Poor kid. She's got a tough road, being the youngest in this crew!

Rylee is thinking she may start to walk soon. She just learned how to push this around.


And I finally learned how to convert the video on my camera into something I can actually download and use. So I really hope this works. This is my trial video with this camera. Dan wanted to video Rylee doing her walking thing. So, Mom and Dad, this one is for you!


2 comments:

Jen said...

So funny! It's kinda cute: the bright colors on the white jammies.

Tom and Sandy Fox said...

Her own edible designer clothes, how creative. Perhaps you should consider marketing them! Love her smile.