Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why I love being a mom!

I love that Marian makes me laugh as she gives herself a soap beard in the bath tub.

I love how much fun Delaney is having on her trike, feeling so independent and just like the big kids. And I especially love the pizza she's sporting all over her face!


I love that my kids are adventerous and ready to try new things. I love how much fun they are having climbing this tree. they are pretty high, too. Can you see the house behind them?!

I love that Joshua is so social and friendly. He's trying his friend Usman's skateboard here.


I love the creativity I get to see every day. Callie had a blast with the sidewalk chalk and it was so fun to see what she drew!


Well, I'm not so thrilled about the chalk IN her mouth, but I love that she is having such a good time! Just looking at this picture makes me smile. Looking at my children makes me smile. It makes me happy. They are so cute and funny and interesting and fantastic! That's why I love being a mom. Plus, who wants to go to a job all day?! Not me! I love my work as a mom!

6 comments:

Carley said...

Cute pictures! I totally thought that first picture of Delaney was Callie! She has gotten so grown up!

Jen said...

Pictures of your kids make me smile, too! They are so cute.

The Mayne Attraction said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! And amen to your anti religion blog. I read until about half way through the last golden compass book. It made me so angry I couldn't finish. Donald was reading them at the same time so I made him tell me how it all ended. The thing that irked me the most was how anti faith the books were. Faith=bad, science=good. And showed so many examples of people of faith being disappointed b/c of it and having a change of heart. And they're bestselling childrens books. Makes me want to screen every assigned reading book my children have to a certain age.

Stjerne said...

My kids drew on our sidewalk, only they used crayon. Which is still there, since crayon doesnt wash off. I was NOT happy to say the least.

Kelli said...

Figures you'd post a fabulous thing about being a mom when on the same day I post a psychotic dr suess-ish poem.... NO YOU ROCK! Yes you!!!

Heather said...

CUTE! I don't think you can have too many pictures.