Yes, I voted. I requested my absentee ballot and it came and I filled it out and I voted! Whoopee for me! I am such a good citizen.
Once I had it all sealed up and off to the mail, I realized I shouldn't have been so hasty. I am the Activity Day's Leader and I should have used it as a demo for the girls tonight. I spent way too long online today searching for some sample ballots for them to examine. A-Days is tonight! I found a few ballots, but none were as good as mine. Most didn't have any ammendments or anything. Mine had several. I had hoped to find some with good stuff- mine has the lottery on it again! (Hello! idn't we vote no on that already?!!) I wanted stuff that required thinking about, but that made sense. Anyway, that's not your problem. I did get some nice sample ballots- thank you NC, and LA for being so helpful on your websites!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

2 comments:
I voted a few weeks ago by absentee too! I did my duty, but I didn't want too, I almost voted for Mickey Mouse! I can't wait for all this nonsence to be over! I used to LOVE polotics, but not so much anymore! sorry for the rant:)
Your the ach. day leader SO AM I!!! That is a good idea to talk about their civic duty to vote and such. I need to do that but I need some help. What did or are you doing? E-mail me and let me know more;) Oh and thanks for the post on my blog I swear your the only one to leave a note!!! Oh another thing those kids of yours are so darn cute and loveable!!! I just wish Madison would sleep in her own bed!!! I swear she's going to sleep w/ me until the cows come home!!!
Post a Comment