Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun with Hats

I have been going through all the pictures, scrapbooking them into a book. I really enjoy doing that and I love going through old (okay, 3 months ago!) pictures. I love having the memories. One set of pictures I went through were these!

The kids had found Grandma and Grandpa's collection of hats. They thought they were pretty cool and a lot of fun. They spent the afternoon trying on different ones. then they asked me to take pictures. Joshua especially wanted to have a different hat and a different expression in each picture.


Classic Joshua pose, and a rare unposed Marian. I love these kids!


Callie and Delaney want to be just like their older siblings. Callie has a sweet tender heart and tries hard to include Delaney too. As I may have mentioned, I love these kids!


When they are silly it cracks me up! Look how her whole face is alight with mischief. That's my girl!


Ah, now Marian is posing. She had a blast with the hats. I did not include the 10 other shots of Joshua making horrible faces for me. Maybe some other time!

1 comment:

Stjerne said...

We just had crazy hat day at the girls school. We had to go to the party stor and buy them. They are pretty crazy :o)