1. I raised a pig for 4-H. Yep, I did. His name was Pantry Pride Bacon Bits and I auctioned him off at the Orange County fair.

2. I was a pretty good horseback rider. I did4-H in California and Pony Club for the 3 years we were in NJ. I did my first year of school at the College of Southern Idaho and majored in Equestrian Studies. It was a blast!
3. I graduated high school in Okinawa, Japan. Yes, that is me in the red shirt on the right.

4. I was a total tom boy with zero fashion sense. Okay, maybe that's not news!
5. I had my first car accident when I was 18, driving on Okinawa. This was my car. Her name was Shelby and I loved her.
I tag no one. And to accomplish my next tag, I will go to my 4th folder and select my 4th photo.... drum roll please!

This was May 2003, when Dan graduated UALR law scool. Joshua was 20 months old and Marian was 8 weeks old.

2 comments:
look at you! how cool!
That was awesome! I learned all this new stuff about you. You are too awesome. I loved the pictures.
Post a Comment