Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Savannah

Well, Savannah Tagged me, so I am passing it on. Mostly because I have nothing else of interest to post today.


The rules:
1. The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!"
2. Then they get to link back to me.
3. Then they get to nominate a few of their own winners! Spread the love!
4. Then leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they aren't left in the dark.
Okay, I love my friends who blog. I love being able to keep in touch and see what they are up to. sometimes I am quite jealous of what they are doing without me, but life goes on. So I have had Callie randomly choose 3 blogs for me to honor here today. And the lucky winners are:
1. Jen & Chris- I must say, your last post had me laughing out loud. You have the funniest kids and I am so glad you blog so I can see what you are up to. Plus, you always have a great attitude and you are up for whatever life throws your way. You are such a strong, amazing woman and mother as well. I'm glad we're related!
2. Becky- You are the coolest person I know right now! For those of you who don't know her, Becky ran the Marine Corps Marathon this past weekend. (She stopped by to see me too, since she was in the area.) Even more amazing is the fact that she had to prepare for it with no husband (because he's in Iraq) and 5 children. Yes, she is the superest-super mom I know. I am always impressed how together you are and how much you do. You take on things that have me shaking in my shoes and you just step up and get it done with a smile. And you look fabulous.
3. Kelli- Despite the fact that you have been slacking on posting lately, I absolutely LOVE your blog. I love that you post so many pictures- that's partly because I love your children and miss them, especially the ones with attitudes. You are a great mom and I don't know how you manage to get everything done. Keep it up because I always look forward to reading your posts and I'm so sad when I have to wait. It makes my day better when I get to see what you've written. I miss you.
(I had this all nice looking, but I cannot seem to get spaces between my paragraphs! Aaargh!)

No comments: