The occasionally chaotic, generally fun, and usually fantastic life and times of our family.
Lovin' the Life
Friday, October 17, 2008
Those crazy kids!
This is what I found in my room when I went to go to bed last night. Count 'em... one in the bed, one at the foot of the bed, and one on the side of the bed! They are so silly. But at least they were alseep!
I'm not here to collect a big readership or fan club. I blog to keep in touch with family and friends. I love that my children's grandparents can see what they are doing through the blog.
As for me, I am a military wife and mom of 5. I am married to the most fantastic man who works hard so I can stay home with the kids. Despite the insanity, life is good. We have a happy house of chaos and I love it!
1 comment:
Awww, that's sweet. What a cute picture!
Post a Comment